CHRIS BIRD is back by popular demand!
In this two-day seminar, Chris will share his expertise on evaluating income properties. You will explore the widespread financial effect of purchasing or selling such properties on the investor, also learn the essential details that equip yourself to make financially savvy decisions and guide your clients in their investment endeavors.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- How savvy investors evaluate potential real estate opportunities
- What is the proper balance of Cash-on-Cash, Equity Build, and Appreciation
- What is the difference between the Cap Rate and Cash-on-Cash evaluation
- What are determining factors in knowing when to keep and when to sell parts of your real estate portfolio
- How do taxes play a part in your evaluation
- What is a good balance of real estate investments
- The pros and Cons of investing outside of California and where to start
- Trends for different geographic areas with popular and strong job growth
Register today, and we are excited to have you join us!
$39 for AREAA members | $99 for non-members
*Zoom link will be provided once registration is confirmed.
- Date October 14 - 15, 2021
- Time 9 AM - 1 PM
- Location Zoom Webinar
- Cost $99.00