Who is AREAA?
Founded in 2003, the Asian Real Estate Association of America (AREAA) is a nonprofit professional trade organization dedicated to promoting sustainable homeownership opportunities in Asian American communities by creating a powerful national voice for housing and real estate professionals that serve this dynamic market.
AREAA will accomplish these goals by:
- Creating a powerful national voice for housing and real estate professionals that serve this dynamic market
- Advocating for policy positions at the national level that will reduce barriers to homeownership for the AAPI community
- Increasing business opportunities for mortgage and real estate professionals that serve this growing community
- Hosting National and Local events to educate and inform members about housing issues and developments affecting the AAPI community
- Conducting trade missions throughout Asia to develop business partnerships and increase brand awareness
AREAA’s membership represents a vast array of cultural, ethnic, and professional backgrounds. AREAA is open to anyone and everyone who works with, or seeks to work with, the AAPI community. With over 15,000 members in 35 chapters across the US and Canada, AREAA is the largest Asian organization in North America.
Annual membership is just $99 – join today and connect your business to the fastest growing and most economically powerful minority population in America.