District Broker & Relocation Associate
NRT ZipRealty LLC is seeking a District Broker & Relocation Associate who will play a key role in developing the standard in relocation and real estate experiences through client relocation experience, office contract compliance and agent education. This person will be the local presence representing NRT LLC’s National Relocation group to both business sources and ZipRealty agents. The successful candidate will embrace the challenges of being the conduit between business sources and independent contractors.
The company generated business group (relocation team) is responsible for establishing business opportunities for independent sales associates affiliated with ZipRealty Residential Brokerage. In addition to relocation tasks, the position will also be responsible for overseeing all of the operational and support functions to the market.
- Represent the Relocation department and company to corporations and other sources of business including relocation companies for company and/or corporate client specific events.
- Work closely with Relocation VP, PbZ District Manager, and Service Center Operations Director to establish and execute Relocation strategies to successfully achieve the company performance and profitability goals.
- Communicate with office managers and ZipRealty associates to promote and achieve performance metrics of the Relocation business lines.
- Effectively educate and coach agents associated with the relocation team on specific use of proprietary CRM and Lead Assignment technology.
- Work in conjunction with the District Manager for the selection and management of ZipRealty agents affiliated with the relocation team.
- Effectively promote the Sales Associate Lead Program, and pursue viable leads as they are presented to you. In addition, identify and pursue unattached business development opportunities within your local market, such as corporate and affinity prospects.
Market Operation Support Responsibilities:
- Collaborate and assist independent sales associates, as the designated state broker, for all real estate activities requiring a license.
- Represent the company as the office managing Broker-primary contact for all real estate contract compliance.
- Collect and maintain all license’s, ensuring compliance and continued education requirements are met with regulatory agencies.
- Remain current regarding real estate law, disclosures and contracts, updating staff and independent sales associates of any changes in the laws and licensure requirements.
- Provide on-going training to independent sales associates, serving as the key resource for all real estate contracts, compliance, disclosures, and file management procedures.
- Provide on-time broker support for independent sales associates, guiding them through transactions to ensure compliance.
- Offer solutions and assist independent associates, when experiencing challenges with transactions, cooperative brokers and sales associates.
- Communicate with company legal department, serving as the conduit for independent sales associates’ legal assistance program.
- Maintains all compliance records within HomeBase, ensuring real estate transaction files are complete and approved, regularly following up with independent sales associates as required to obtain missing documents.
- Review and provide commission instructions to title and escrow for every transaction.
- Provide general office administration support.
- Prepares all sales reports and communications required by corporate and assist District Manager with preparation of monthly operational review metrics and associated reports.
- Help coordinate and participate with office events and meetings.
- Sales, marketing and/or business development experience required.
- 3+ years of experience in the residential real estate industry required.
- Current State Managing Broker real estate license or willing to obtain one
- Experience training other required.Other Requirements:
- Prefer at least three years of experience in real estate leadership.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience training independent sales associates preferred.
- Strong typing/word processing/data entry skills.
- Good working knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Extensive knowledge of and experience in the residential real estate and/or relocation industries required. Experience with generation and/or conversion of online consumer leads preferred.Travel requirements may include:
- Travel for group move presentations
- Travel to industry conferences
- Local and Regional travel as needed dependent coverage area
- Overnight travel: 0 – 10%Education: High school degree or equivalent, College degree preferred