Ausin Group is a multi-disciplinary property and investment services business that has grown rapidly to become a leader in our field. With 24 offices across the globe, we connect buyers to international property markets through our well-established relationships with some of the world’s leading developers.
At Ausin, we offer our clients a complete experience like no other. With our end-to-end service offering and vast experience across international markets, we’ll connect our clients with opportunities to invest and build wealth. Due to our continued success, we expanded into the USA in 2017, opening offices in California, New York and Florida and we are looking for an exceptional Agent to join our team covering the Irvine, CA market.
Our ideal candidate would provide best-in-class service to our clients, and internal stakeholders working closely with cross functional teams to achieve sales and service goals. In addition to the technical responsibilities of this position, this candidate must exemplify characteristics of our core values and be service oriented.
- First and foremost, you are a CLOSER. You thrive on bridging the gap between your clients and the property that best suits their needs.
- In this role you will act as a act as a liaison between our international clients and the seller/ developer, partnering with our internal real estate operations teams for support
- You will handle showings, working with the seller’s /developers representative (as needed)
- Project manage and execute multiple leads, managing expectations and communications to ensure prompt closings.
- Using our proprietary CRM system to manage leads and all relevant data.
- Maintain all files to ensure that all mandatory disclosures are completed and sent to the correct corresponding agent or broker for the client’s review and approval.
- Experience communicating with Escrow, Loan and Title companies.
Experience we are looking for…
We are a service driven company with big ambitions and need our employees at all levels roll up their sleeves and work in a hands-on manner.
- Valid CA Real Estate Salesperson License REQUIRED
- Expert in the Irvine, Newport and Orange County market, specifically new development communitites
- Fluent in Mandarin Chinese, verbal and written as well as cultural understanding REQUIRED
- Solid understanding of CA Real Estate Sales processes and successful coordination of multiple RE deals
- General understanding of relevant multiple listing service ( including MLS)
- Strong knowledge of real estate sales process and financial lending required
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with an ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Available at least 20 hours per week, we are ideally looking for full time availabilty
- Ability to travel to China as needed, a plus.
- Fluent in MS Office, including Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. 3 -5 yrs. relevant work experience or equivalent combination of education, internships and relevant work experience.